Guzaarish – Die Magie des Lebens (2010)

Copy the link

Guzaarish – Die Magie des Lebens: Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. With Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shernaz Patel, Aditya Roy Kapoor. Ethan, a magician rendered paralyzed in an accident, sets off a furor when he makes a petition to the court to end his own life.

“Well, the movie was really engaging and brilliantly made. Havenu0026#39;t seen an Indian movie with so much depth and purpose, and believe me I mean it. I loved it.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eI was reading some reviews, while 90% of reviews were positive, the remaining 10% reviews were truly conspiring against this movie. And would you believe when I say that many teenage girls have actually questioned Bansaliu0026#39;s lack of use of Colors, Dancing and Singing. Well, they are teenagers and what can you expect from teenage girls other than singing-dancing romantic moods which they expect to be reality.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eReality, my friends, is quite different from the nutty gritty rom-coms like Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejanyenge, where a hero(no pun intended) comes flying, singing, dancing and just takes away the girl with him. This is not what reality is like. Reality is painful and we better open up our eyes and face it.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eThis movie is all about Reality, how a Guy faces all odds and decides to die with dignity. This is what is Guzarish. This is what Bansali has created–A Grayish World full of colors of human emotions and magic. Hats Off. Nuff said.”


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *